Thursday, April 14, 2011

Packing and the expired passport

We have been planning this trip for 2 years and it's finally here- we leave tomorrow evening. Fly to Philly and directly to Israel from there.
Everyone is trying to figure out what to eat for dinner, the fridge is starting to death because we are finishing everything up before we leave.
On Sunday I discovered my passport had expired- I'm the queen of organization. How did that detail pass me by. Fortunately the government didn't close down and $250 and a greasy palm later, I have a new passport.
Every morning when I wake up the girls Elizabeth holds up her fingers to show me how many days until we leave. I didn't really believe that we were going until this morning when she held up one. With everything that's been going on in the Middle East, I figured we'd be canceling the trip.
I'm the only one who hasn't packed yet......

1 comment:

  1. i am so excited for you. Have a great time and keep blogging!!

    ReplyDelete